Kamis, 27 Juni 2019

Tattoo Project Tumblr






So the semicolon tattoo project day has come around again and since this is my second year, i got the trinity on my wrist! the semicolon tattoo project is a promotion to raise money for agora and suicide awareness! the las year has been one of the hardest for me and this is a sign of my strength. i. "this was very a fun project. i love the elements used here - the pocket watch and the compass. i've been so bored of doing roses lately that." "pictures of tattoos tattoo designs lily and rose tattoo design" "to represent both of my grandmothers favorite flowers. roses and lilies." "would be better 4 roses.". I’m a big fan of the butterfly project, as it helped me so much when i was a teenager. i struggled with self harm for a long time. i finally got my butterfly tattoo, a permanent one, to symbolise that i’ve overcome so much and i’m stronger than what was bothering me back then. i was 13 when i started, i was 16 when i stopped.





cello tattoo | Tumblr


Cello tattoo | tumblr




mermaid scales tattoo | Tumblr


Mermaid scales tattoo | tumblr






lotus flower drawing | Tumblr


Lotus flower drawing | tumblr


“tattoos are beautiful pictures that we carry with us. they become a part of us. they sink into the skin, capturing memories, a moment and the person you are today.” - rosie. tattoo by lucy o'connell. source: women with tattoos. So if it’s two guys, they both have it around their thumbs, two girls have it around their pinkies, maybe agender/nonbinary have a different finger and aces/aros might not have a string at all. or maybe aces do have one. idk just thinking..